What's new in Multicam Logger 2.0.1?
- NEW: Newtek's Tricaster integration. Multicam Logger can now connect to a Tricaster through the network, you don't need a GPICommander anymore
- NEW: Added support for "relative path": you can assign clips to angles and then move the .mlg document with the media around and maintain the link
- NEW: REST API to add markers and change angle from a simple web page
- IMPROVED: Added support for more codecs. The same ones as those supported by our playout applications
- IMPROVED: Revamped user interface
- IMPROVED: Updated FCPXML for better compatibility with the latest version. Requires Final Cut Pro X 4.1 or later.
What's new in Multicam Logger 2.0.2?
- FIXED: A crash in version 2.0.1 that would happen when exporting
And best of all, the upgrade is FREE for all owners of a license for version 1, and there is nothing to do. Just start Multicam Logger 2 and you'lle be good to go.