This is a minor release, but with a major change: it now comes with an installer. Because of Gatekeeper we had to provide an installer.
There are now only 2 different downloads (instead of 3): a single and a multi. The "Single" installer is for one channel only. The "Multi" installer is for 2 to 8 playout channels on the same Mac. During the installation process you will be able to choose the number of channels that you want to install.
BE AWARE that the multi version will install in a folder named "OnTheAir Video", so you will have to delete the previous versions that were in folder named "DUAL" or "QUAD". Make sure you also remove them from the dock so you actually start with the new version.
A few good news: You can now install up to 8 channels of playout. If you install OnTheAir Video, there are optional AppleScript Samples that you can install. Installing Actions and OnTheAir Tools is also optional so you can really fine tune what you want to install.
What's new with OnTheAir Video Express and OnTheAir Video 3.5.4?
- FIXED: issue with the ATEM control that did not work anymore.
- FIXED: issue when multiple devices using the same name were connected. (For example multiple UltraStudio 4K, or multiple AJA Io 4K)
- FIXED: crash when playing wav files
- FIXED: audio issues in 1080i29.97 when using the SMART engine with AJA devices
- FIXED: issue when a clip was offline and then became online. You could not drag and drop it.