What's new in MovieRecorder 3.6.4?
- NEW: M|Family: Added a preference to select level a or b for 1080p50 or 1080p60 signal
- IMPROVED: Closed Captioning support
- IMPROVED: Performances with DV/DVCPRO/DVCPRO HD encoders
- FIXED: An issue when selecting MXF DNxHD (the OpAtom menu was not properly selected)
- FIXED: An issue with some file formats where there could be some audio missing at the end of a recording. This caused Adobe Premiere to still think that the file was growing
- FIXED: Field order with DV/DVCPRO encoders