What’s new in version 3.1.8 ?
- General Stability and performance improvements.
- Deinterlacing of the preview is now automatically turned off because of a possible issues on Mac minis with Yosemite. It can be turned back on in preferences. But do not enable it one Mac minis running Yosemite 10.10 or 10.10.1. Apple may fix that on a future release of the OS so stay tuned.
- Fixed an issue with interlacing mode with Adobe Premiere
- Fixed some UI issues
- Removed the Apply button from AVPreset preferences. Changes are now applied immediately
- Classic files generated by scheduler now use the duration of the scheduled recording
- Added more controls to the Web UI