What's new in MovieRecorder 4.0.4 and MovieRecorder Express 4.0.4?
- IMPROVED: Messages and warnings when Volume was unmounted or getting full, or when folder is missing
- IMPROVED: NDI sources now use the IP and source name instead of IP and port number, so it will maintain the connection to sources better. Note that you will have to add your NDI sources again.
- IMPROVED: Sorting and naming of sources
- IMPROVED: If AVPreset is missing when MovieRecorder starts, it will show a warning on the destination and indicate it as missing (previously it reverted to the default AVPreset)
- IMPROVED: Warning messages when using remote sources
- FIXED: Support for 50 and 60p signals with M|Family
- FIXED: When editing recording name, if mouse moves away, selection of field is maintained
- FIXED: Field Priority issue in SD with M|Family
- FIXED: Issues when zooming in and changing viewers layout
What's new in MovieRecorder 4.0.4?
- NEW: Destinations: Added an option to write the Closed Captions track or not.
- FIXED: IMX codec in NTSC for MXF destinations
- IMPROVED: Metadata on remote sources
- IMPROVED: When restoring a configuration, we now also restore which source is assigned to which viewer
WARNING: The new "Write Closed-captions" option is turned off by default because some users reported issues with some software when a CC track was present. Make sure to turn on the option if needed.