What's new in MovieRecorder 3.5.1 ?
- NEW: Added a "custom" autosplit duration
- NEW: Added the ability to set a custom "Reel Name" to the QuickTime timecode track (set in the metadata popover)
- IMPROVED: In custom naming, the "sample" can now be displayed on multiple lines
- IMPROVED: Audio AAC preset now only correctly limit the bitrate to 160 kbps per channel
- IMPROVED: Check for max bitrate depending on selected H.264 profile level
- FIXED: When using Deltacast SDI embedded TC, the timecode was set to NDF