WARNING: Version 4.1 of MovieRecorder and MovieRecorder Express require a Mac computer that supports Metal.
What's new in MovieRecorder 4.1 and MovieRecorder Express 4.1 ?
- NEW: Added support for Stream Deck (allows to select viewers, and gang Start/Stop recording)
- IMPROVED: The previews are now done using Metal instead of OpenGL. This improves performances and make sure that our application is "Future Proof". A lot of code, but only under the hood. There should be no changes in terms of usability
- IMPROVED: User Interface slightly modified to better match Mojave's dark mode (but we don't have a light mode yet)
- FIXED: Memory leak with direct link
What's new in MovieRecorder 4.1 only?
- NEW: Trigger AppleScripts when a recording starts, ends or when an error is logged. This can be useful if you need to do notifications (You can send mails with AppleScripts), or control other applications (such as OnTheAir Switch to control a video router)
- FIXED: An issue when remotely controlling a MovieRecorder, and sending large amount of Metadata
What's new in MovieRecorder 4.1.2?
- FIXED: A crash when using an AppleScript for the stop recording but not for the start.
- IMPROVED: Layout of Stream Deck