What's new in MovieRecorder 3.3?
- NEW: Add metadata to your files. Either embedded in the QuickTime file, or as a sidecar file (Axle, CatDV or Cantemo).
- NEW: Record to MXF DNxHD.
- NEW: "Size to fit" option when selecting the number of Viewers. When enabled it behaves as before. When disabled, you can now use the lower right corner of the first viewer to manually set the size that you want it to have. Viewer are thus not automatically resized with the window.
- IMPROVED: Display more viewers at once on a smaller screen (up to 25)
- IMPROVED: When there are issues with remote recorders, the warnings and logs are now displayed.
- IMPROVED: Behaviour when AVC-Intra encoder was too slow.
- FIXED: GPI controls are now processed quicker, and allow to select "No GPI device".
- FIXED: Issue when writing .mov files to an ISIS Volume.