What's new in OnTheAir Node 3.3.10 ?
- NEW: Ability to reload a schedule through the REST API using file URL
- FIXED: A UI issue in Sierra (a window "Do not localize" would show up when starting System Preferences Pane)
- FIXED: When files were replaced with shorter ones after a schedule was sent, it could incorrectly resume the playback
- FIXED: Some "good old" .dv files were showing a wrong duration (requires to clear the media database to rescan for the media)
- FIXED: Issues with the GPICommander plugin more importantly with the pulses
- IMPROVED: Better reconnections to Blackmagic Videohub when it was not present at OnTheAir Node startup
- WARNING: This version of OnTheAir Node is not compatible anymore with Mac OS 10.8.5.