What's new in MovieRecorder 3.5.4 ?
- IMPROVED: Added extra logs to know the version of drivers, if a monitor is connected, etc...
- FIXED: Issue introduced in 3.5.2 with the impossibility to use a modifier key in recording name field
- FIXED: Issue with the custom counter tokens
What's new in MovieRecorder 3.5.2 ?
- NEW: Added a "custom" autosplit duration
- NEW: Added the ability to set a custom "Reel Name" to the QuickTime timecode track (set in the metadata popover)
- NEW: Added a preference to set the "Quality" of the previews. This can help to ease up what is required from the Graphics card, specially when using multiple channels
- IMPROVED: In custom naming, the "sample" can now be displayed on multiple lines
- IMPROVED: Audio AAC preset now only correctly limit the bitrate to 160 kbps per channel
- IMPROVED: Check for max bitrate depending on selected H.264 profile level
- FIXED: When using Deltacast SDI embedded TC, the timecode was set to NDF
- FIXED: In some rare case encoding could stop if the encoder needed to duplicate frames because the computer did not follow
- FIXED: In "Classic" destinations, with drop frame timecodes, timecode could be wrong when recording stopped as it was saved as "non drop frame"