What’s new in OnTheAir CG 1.10 ?
- General Stability and performance improvements
- OnTheAir CG is now compatible with AJA cards. Check the new list of supported cards here: http://softron.zendesk.com/entries/315378-what-video-card-is-compatible-with-ontheair-cg
- OnTheAir CG can now use a card placed in any slot (previously, it needed to be the card placed in slot-4)
- Fixed a crashing issue with Timeline items
- The option “Quit OnTheAir CG Server when OnTheAir CG quits” now works again
- Fixed compatibility issues between versions of Decklink drivers