WARNING: This version of MovieRecorder and MovieRecorder Express require macOS 10.12 or later.
What's new in MovieRecorder and MovieRecorder Express 4.3?
- NEW: Added compatibility of "Classic" destinations with macOS Catalina
- NEW: Added the "Elapsed duration" token in the "Custom" AVPreset text overlay
- NEW: Added the "Expected Duration" preference for better compatibility of growing movies with some editing software
- NEW: Support for Stream Deck Mini and XL, with a new editor
- NEW: M|Family: Added support for "Level B" for video sources using high frame rates (above 30fps)
- IMPROVED: Now using NDI SDK 4.1
- IMPROVED: Disconnection/Reconnection of multiple NDI sources
- IMPROVED: Added 'clap' and 'colr" atoms for uncompressed 10bit recordings
- IMPROVED: Max number of audio input channels is now set to 128
- IMPROVED: Audio layout configuration, added label options
- FIXED: Audio Monitoring preference now properly saved even after source is modified
- FIXED: Issue when doing a reveal in finder on a remote MovieRecorder
- FIXED: Video device timecode fps was not properly saved
- FIXED: Tokens could be cleared when editing the first time
- FIXED: Compatibility with new Contour Design's ShuttlePro
- FIXED: Audio routing issues with AJA devices using multiple inputs
What's new in MovieRecorder 4.3 only (features not available in MovieRecorder Express)?
- NEW: Added new XDCAM HD variants: VBR 18Mbit and CBR 25Mbit
- FIXED: MXF XDCAM files using a progressive source are now properly marked as progressive