What's new in OnTheAir Manager 3.1.1?
- NEW: Added the ability to enable/disable the slave mode (unlock the slave Node, then right click on the lock and select "enable slave mode")
- NEW: Even if an event is in Loop, we will still display the overrun and underrun information (so it is easier to schedule)
- NEW: The duration of the selection is now shown (so you can know how long a given set of clips will last)
- FIXED: Some issues with stick to next/previous
- FIXED: When selecting all events by clicking on the top of the column, sometimes some events of the previous day were selected
- FIXED: Issues when renaming categories
- FIXED: Issues with the clip real start time and calculation of the underrun/overrun in the currently playing event (some fixes may require to update to OnTheAir Node 3.5 to be seen)