- FIXED: Sync issues when logging past midnight
- FIXED: Setting channels for audio LTC
What's new in M|Replay 1.0.4?
- NEW: Send Clips, Markers and Playlist to Final Cut Pro X XML. Supports the new feature to "update events" in Final Cut Pro X 10.3, so when you add more clips or markers or modify your playlist, it will update the event instead of creating a new one. (Requires Final Cut Pro X version 10.3)
- NEW: REST API to create markers remotely from any browser
- NEW: Added the ability to select a different Apple ProRes codec for your recording session (used to be only Apple ProRes 422)
- NEW: Overlay in the Viewers when you are at the beginning or end of a session
- IMPROVED: You can now display more viewers on smaller screens
What's new in OnTheAir CG 3.1.5 ?
- IMPROVED: Some Menu items have been renamedfor better
- FIXED: projects being stuck in "loading" in OnTheAir CG Server
- FIXED: Issues when scrubbing and pausing in OnTheAir CG Server (mainly through the REST API)
- FIXED: when controlling OnTheAir CG Server via the REST API, some frequent calls or replacing items could create issues
What's new in MovieRecorder 3.4.14 ?
- FIXED: The Activity and Logs window was sometimes collapsed in Sierra
- FIXED: Better AV sync when signal was disconnected from a Blackmagic Design HDMI source
- FIXED: Clip names in Serial VTR can not be empty anymore
- IMPROVED: Encoding performances with DNxHD
What's new in OnTheAir Video and OnTheAir Video Express 3.3.12 ?
- NEW: Added support for more audio channel options with AJA and Deltacast outputs
- IMPROVED: GPICommander integration (for better compatibility with macOS Sierra)
- FIXED: Issue with "Finder Label Colors"
- FIXED: Duration of still images
- FIXED: Duration of playlists
- FIXED: Only try to connect to ATEM if the checkbox is enabled
- FIXED: Playback issues with some files
What's new in OnTheAir Node 3.3.10 ?
- NEW: Ability to reload a schedule through the REST API using file URL
- FIXED: A UI issue in Sierra (a window "Do not localize" would show up when starting System Preferences Pane)
- FIXED: When files were replaced with shorter ones after a schedule was sent, it could incorrectly resume the playback
- FIXED: Some "good old" .dv files were showing a wrong duration (requires to clear the media database to rescan for the media)
- FIXED: Issues with the GPICommander plugin more importantly with the pulses
- IMPROVED: Better reconnections to Blackmagic Videohub when it was not present at OnTheAir Node startup
- WARNING: This version of OnTheAir Node is not compatible anymore with Mac OS 10.8.5.
What's new in GPICommander 2.2.1 ?
- NEW: Added the ability to control GPICommander through a REST API
- NEW: AppleScripts now can send a second parameter: the serial number of the box which is triggering the action
- FIXED: Compatibility issues with macOS Sierra and El Capitan
What's new in M|Replay 1.0.2?
- WARNING: Some keyboard shortcuts behaviours have been modified, depending on the "focus area".
- NEW: Added a keyboard shortcut in playlists to go to 5 seconds before the end of the current or previous clip. This is very useful if you want to check the chain between 2 clips, or the end of a clip. Check the Quick Start Guide for a list of keyboard shortcuts.
- IMPROVED: Long recording sessions now open quicker
- IMPROVED: Inputs and Outputs names must now be unique to avoid confusion
- IMPROVED: Working with full screen mode
- FIXED: A few keyboard shortcuts
- FIXED: Issues when leaving Clip names empty
What's new in MovieRecorder 3.4.12?
- FIXED: Some TC discrepancy when using Mac Clock
- FIXED: Some UI issues in the VTR controls
- FIXED: Issues when capturing in 4K through HDMI with AJA Io 4K
- FIXED: Warnings on duplicated schedule events
- FIXED: UI issue in the Activity and Logs window in macOS Sierra
Softron Media Services has released the first instant video replay solution on the Mac. M|Replay, that’s its name, can record multiple HD channels on one Mac, and instantly replay all channels synchronised to review the important moments. M|Replay is ideal either as a replay server for video production or for example as an adjudication system for referees.
Thanks to its intuitive user interface, the M|Replay application will allow you to instantly replay all the cameras at once to review important moments, and select one camera to view in full screen if needed; while still continuing to record all channels. You can add markers and create clips to be played back immediately or exported at a later time.
M|Replay can be controlled either on screen, with keyboard shortcuts, or with some dedicated hardware controllers, so all the controls are at the touch of a finger.
What's new in OnTheAir Node 3.3.8 ?
- FIXED: Some playback issues of MXF files (could take longer to start reading on some volumes)
- FIXED: The start of AppleScript in some specific cases
What's new in OnTheAir CG 3.1.4?
- NEW: Support for rich text formatting of text items (portions of the text can use different format). Only for manual text, not for Folder based tickers
- IMPROVED: When using left/right keyboard shrotcuts in the timeline, it now moves the playhead +- 1 frame instead of moving the item in the preview area
- FIXED: Playback issues after scrubbing
- FIXED: Audio issues when the audio output used more than 2 channels
What's new in OnTheAir Video Express and OnTheAir Video 3.3.11?
- NEW: icons for the audio level and field inversion attributes
- NEW: added support for some AC3 audio tracks (with 1536 as sample size)
- IMPROVED: Decompression performances when fps of file is different than fps of output
- IMPROVED: Some slow read on long GOP codecs
- IMPROVED: Speed for generating thumbnails on long GOP codecs
- FIXED: Some UI issues in Mavericks
What's new in OnTheAir Video 3.3.11 only?
- NEW: added a different icon if CC is present in file, but can not be outputted (because it is in CEA-608 or format is different than video output)
- IMPROVED: Smart engine render performances improved on Mac Pro
- FIXED: Issues with scheduler that would not start if all the items in the playlists were modified since it was last opened
What's new in MovieRecorder 3.4.10?
- NEW: View with 49 viewers to be able to control even more remote recorders
- FIXED: XDCAM recordings would stop recording in some specific scenarios
- FIXED: Other potential issues with scheduled recordings and rendering of the preview
- FIXED: When starting MovieRecorder, some Blackmagic-Design devices were showing logs about "no incoming signal", even if there was a signal.
What's new in Multicam Logger 1.4.9 ?
- NEW: When selecting a MovieRecorder TC source, you can now select the source you want to use
- NEW: Added some render formats for FCP X export
- NEW: AppleScripts can now start and stop logging as well as create new documents
- FIXED: Issues with GPICommander in ElCapitan
- FIXED: Issues with MovieRecorder TC sources, reconnections and some frame rates incompatibilities
What's new in OnTheAir Switch 2.6 ?
- NEW: Added a REST API to be able to control your router using a modern web API
- NEW: Communication with OnTheAir Node plugin is now using the REST API, for better reconnections (requires OnTheAir Node 3.3.7 or later, plugin version 1.2.10)
- NEW: Added the "Contact Softron Support..." menu
- FIXED: Issues with "Triton Protocol 64x64" plugin
What's new in OnTheAir CG 3.1.3?
- NEW: "Pause frames": add paused frames to your projects so that when they are played OnTheAir CG Server will pause the playback on those frames
- NEW: In OnTheAir CG Server, -Right click on a project to "Publish" or "Unpublish" in order to allow (or not) control from OnTheAir Node
- NEW: Keyboard shortcuts in OnTheAir CG Server for controlling playback of the selected projects
- IMPROVED: Rendering performance on Mac Pros
- IMPROVED: REST protocol improvements. (Added "scrubToTime, and other new items)
- IMPROVED: Closed Captioning is now preserved when using DirectLink from OnTheAir Video or OnTheAir Node
- FIXED: Opacity cursor for text items was not always displayed in OTACG Designer
- FIXED: Text items do not "flash" anymore when their value is updated by the REST API
What's new in OnTheAir Node 3.3.7 ?
- IMPROVED: Rendering performance on Mac Pro when Smart Resize & Graphics option is enabled
- NEW: New plugin to control OnTheAir CG. (Required when using "publish" feature of OnTheAir CG 3.1.3)
- IMPROVED: REST API: Fixed an issue with the cue requests, and added a few new requests
- FIXED: New plugin for GPICommander - Addresses potential issues when addressing the device in ElCapitan and later
- FIXED: New plugin for OnTheAir Switch - Improves reconnecting to OnTheAir Switch when connection is lost
- FIXED: Some files played without audio
What's new in OnTheAir Manager 3.0.7?
- FIXED: Some UI issues in the Playlist area
- FIXED: Import of .vpls playlists now also imports logo
- FIXED: Open issues of possibly corrupted database
What's new in OnTheAir Studio 3.5.4?
- NEW: Added support for Alias files
- IMPROVED: Search in playlist
- IMPROVED: A few UI fine tuning
- FIXED: Issues when dragging from iTunes
- FIXED: Various potential issues when dragging and dropping