Release Notes for MovieRecorder Express and MovieRecorder
- AJA devices: Memory leak when receiving RP188 timecode with AJA sources
- Viewers: When moving sources around, and preview refresh rate was different than "Every frame", a static frame could remain on the old location of the source in the Viewers
- Viewers: Preview was not deinterlaced anymore since version 4.5
- UI: Fixed minor alignments issues
- NDI Sources: The "Variable frame rate" options was not always "clickable"
- Quicktime Classic Destinations: When recording to ProRes to a Classic destination, on computers with hardware acceleration (M1 Max or Ultra for example), some encoded frames could be too large to be saved in the file. This change increases the datarate of some ProRes flavours and formats
Release notes for MovieRecorder only
We don't provide a "Intel" version anymore as we now support most codecs that were supported previously. Only the DV codecs will not be ported as the third-party library used will not be ported to Silicon.
- Metadata: Issue when changing set